we had her and justus dedicated on sunday at church together
it was fun/special to be able to share the experience with the reeves
our verse for isabella:
"show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior, and my hope is in you all day long."-psalm 24:4&5
life with isabella:
highlights:
having just a tiny glimps into how much God loves us
listening to her babble (our new favorite is the eeee sound she makes)
watching her learn new things (like sucking her toes, banging a brush on the wall to hear how it sounds, staring at her hand, rolling over, eating rice cereal...)
let's be honest: getting her dressed
seeing her face when we first go in to get her in the morning
seeing her face when mike walks up the stairs after work
hearing her laugh
not so highlights:
not sleeping!

3 comments:
oh my word, she looks so beautiful in the close up picture from sunday! i'm wondering why her shoes are off in one of the pictures? you forgot to tell me that part of the story... I love her!
ah, here's what I was waiting for! That is the cutest dress ever and I'm glad you have fun dressing her. You guys were quite the adorable and matching family. I'm impressed - and great parents, too:)
I love her dress Hill! Little Maegann was just looking at your blog with me and commented about how cute you dress Isabella. I told her it's because you always dress so darn stylin' too :)
p.s. Is it bad that I already want to dress my kids super cute? Am I setting them to be materialistic and vain? Hmmm...actually don't care at the moment.
Post a Comment