here are the first few pictures of isabella now that she's four months old!
snuggled up for the chilly fall weather

happy before her shots at her four month check up
she did really well...she didn't cry for the first shot, and only cried for a second after the second shot. all she needed was her bink and her cozy blanket. what a brave baby. she weighs 13 pounds now and is in the 30th percentile for height and weight. just a little girl!

snuggled up for the chilly fall weather
happy before her shots at her four month check up
she did really well...she didn't cry for the first shot, and only cried for a second after the second shot. all she needed was her bink and her cozy blanket. what a brave baby. she weighs 13 pounds now and is in the 30th percentile for height and weight. just a little girl!
4 comments:
Hill she is the cutest thing ever! What a beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to meet her.
I can't believe she's already 4 months old! What a big girl! And what is that brown/pink cozy blanket? I think I need it...
Cute, cute, and cute. Love her to bits. She will be the cutest little flower girl ever! Must say she is quite braver than I as a child. I screamed and screamed and screamed. Excited to see you guys oh so soon!
Wow, what a mix of the two of you. In one pic she looks like Hillary and the next, she looks like Mike! Loved holding her and caring for her last weekend! Thanks so much! Grandmother I
Post a Comment