i love sunday football games. our friends come over to watch the game, we eat good food, and we all wear our seahawks paraphernalia. unfortunately we lost in overtime, but at least isabella looked cute in her seahawks skirted number!
thanks for the outfit, em!
thanks for the outfit, em!
watching the game with dad (we're training her young)
best friends in their matching cheerleading outfits
kaya is just laying back taking it all in
baby (roger) reeves is busting out of his trufant jersey


2 comments:
Hill she looks so cute in her outfit! I was showing her off to my roommates and they thought she was absolutely adorable! I loved your text the other day too! VEGAS!!! I'll put pictures of my room up on this thing once I figure out how to use it.
Hill and Mike!! Isabella is sooo beautiful and such a picture of the two of you-- man I feel so much more..."into" your lives just looking at all these pics. Hill the picture of you with your sweet girl just glows...your smile says it all! I love you and miss you and hope I can meet Isabella before she can say, "hey, who are you?" Love & Blessings, J
ps, our blog is norsworthi-ness xoxox
Post a Comment