Monday, September 8, 2008

bainbridge island

we went to jon and laura's to hang out before leslie goes back to college. we laughed a lot, played cards (a new game that i'm addicted to!), went for a boat ride, relaxed, and ate LOTS of good food. we can't wait till the next time!the view from their deck. gorgeous.
a content isabella
auntie jennifer (please note how tan her hands are-especially next to isabella's skin!)
heading to the boat. holding auntie jen's hand.


going for a boat ride...

...and fast a sleep less than 60 seconds later.

leslie "that was fast" jones, me, isabella, jen, and laura

happy after her boat nap

4 comments:

The Eyes said...

yay! Wow you guys get to have so much fun, on a BOAT! And that view is gorgeous. way to keep Bella abreast on her auntie and uncle in boston as well. we'll always be jealous of other people's time with you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter and cuter all the time - especially that smile. I can also see the resemblance with Mike in the pictures of the two of them, especially the frown. Am SO VERY, VERY GLAD for your blog and the pictures. Love you both mucho. Dad I.

Luisa said...

Hillary!
I hung out with Molly yesterday and she told me about your blog so I wanted to check it out. Oh my gosh, Isabella is SO adorable!!! She is such a cutie. Molly said you always have her in cute outfits too and she was right...you dress her so cute. Anyways, I just had fun looking through your whole blog (props to you for already doing a camping trip:) Glad you are doing good too. You look great--

KCR said...

Isabella is soooo cute! What an adorable little face! I can't wait to meet her in person! I hope you don't mind that I call her "Isa" pronounced Eee-Sah....very Spanish since I am married to someone that speaks Spanish. I can't wait to be living closer to your clan up there! 3 more months! Blessings to you, Mike and Isa! She is just adorable Mama...nice work!