I know. Everytime I leave you, I wonder why I didn't take pictures of the girls together. Don't you kinda think its cute when bella sucks on her bottom lip? And by the way, the baby legs are the CUTEST things EVER!!! I'll probably need to invest in a few more pairs.
wow she is really growing! Cuter and cuter! i see more of you hill and for some reason, joanie and tim!?? but mike's there too..we can't wait to see you guys in about a month!!
2 comments:
I know. Everytime I leave you, I wonder why I didn't take pictures of the girls together. Don't you kinda think its cute when bella sucks on her bottom lip? And by the way, the baby legs are the CUTEST things EVER!!! I'll probably need to invest in a few more pairs.
wow she is really growing! Cuter and cuter! i see more of you hill and for some reason, joanie and tim!?? but mike's there too..we can't wait to see you guys in about a month!!
Post a Comment