we're shocked. isabella didn't roll over until she was about 5 and a half months, so we weren't expecting this at all. plus, hadley has never liked being layed on her back so she really hasn't had much floor time to be able to practice. but, she was laying on the couch and the next thing we knew, she was trying to roll over. i thought that the slant in the couch was helping her, but we moved her to the floor and she kept doing it. and two days later? she rolled from front to back. i could have sworn i just had her yesterday, but she's already growing up. it goes too fast!
this was the very first time. on the couch.
tim and abby came and stayed at our house for a couple of days so they were here to witness it!
auntie abby and hadley.
we LOVED having them here and can't wait til we see them again (mostly because by the next time we see them, abby will have had their baby!!!!).
i couldn't choose between any of these shots of her on her tummy.
3 comments:
A. Hadley is a genius.
B. Hadley is the best dressed baby ever.
C. Hadley totally looks like Isabella when she was a baby.
D. I miss them. I miss you.
E. Random, but remember how Mulin Rouge was our favorite movie ever? It was on the other night and I was belting out all the songs and dancing and my babies were looking at me with these huge eyes, like, our mom is amazing (or crazy).
yay Hadley! Glad we could experience the first effort, we feel honored!
Man do I love these girls! They are both so sweet - and Isabella is very funny! She looked at me last night like I was crazy when I told her I was going to feed her sister with a bottle because grandma's "boob" doesn't work like mommy's - after she INSISTED that I had to use mine in order to feed Hadley. I wish I had a picture of the look on her face...priceless!
Post a Comment