Sunday, March 1, 2009

valentine's day
oh, i just love her.
she gets on her hands and knees and rocks a little bit, but still hasn't tried to go anywhere. (believe me, i'm in no rush to have her cruising around!)
she is in the process of dropping her third nap. on the nights she skips it, its pretty tricky to keep her happy until bedtime. last night she fell asleep in my arms. she NEVER does this anymore so it was a real treat to get to cuddle her. i passed her off to mike so he could have his turn, and here they are. so sweet. no, this was not taken at sears. (note to self: don't sit her on the blue blanket in hopes of it being a good background).
playing with her toys.
(check out the book she was looking at, joanie!)


here are some of her latest tricks. (notice how she claps with the palm of one hand and the back of the other.)

5 comments:

The Eyes said...

these make me so happy!! That first one SHOCKED me, a month makes a huge difference! gotta get on it, girl! But it was worth the wait. She is learning so much! she looks way older too and active and super cute. wah wah can I cry some more about how much we miss you guys!? I'm excited to see the video when she signs auntie abby and uncle tim:) xoxo

Cristine said...

Such a smart and adorable girl you have!!! Her bangs do look a lot like yours....cute!!!

Jill said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love meeting new bloggers. That's one sweet little girl you have.

Humphreys family said...

I am also going to make a mental note about the blanket as a backdrop (you know since I have the same blanket). She is just the cutest! I love her!!!

Joanie said...

that's right she is reading gossie's boots. She always has loved it, but I think she just kept it a secret so I wouldn't let it get to my head. So mature for her age.