so, you know how at the end of your pregnancy your hair grows in all thick and shiny and beautiful? well...IT ALL FALLS OUT! and look what i recently discovered: apparantly mine all fell out in my "bang" region. and now its growing back. i thought i was doing a good job of hiding them until my mom asked me if i cut bangs. yes, mom, i thought little tiny baby bangs would look fabulous on me! wow. pregnancy/motherhood is G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S.
ps. i'll be posting pictures and videos of isabella later today. i've got a lot of catching up to do...
ps. i'll be posting pictures and videos of isabella later today. i've got a lot of catching up to do...
5 comments:
You're as cute as a button, I tell you! Just think: you and Isabella can sport mother-daughter hairdos while you're waiting for the "bangs" to grow out! Put that hair in a ponytail on top of your head and then take a picture of the both of you...do it! and then post it!
XOXO mom
wow! with that kind of info, Josh and I should get right on popping out those babies.
that's awesome.
Oh my goodness, I am SOOO glad to hear that this has happened to somebody else. I was right there with ya! And after almost 2 years, they still aren't fully grown out...
Hey Hillary- its Stef. Yes, it turns out I check your blog! I had to comment on this because it made me laugh a LOT. For two reasons:
1. when I first saw the picture, I thought you were simply showing off your new hairdo, so you can imagine my relief when I realized that you were really just making fun of yourself. Not that I don't love the short, short bang look...you're beautiful with or without baby-bangs, but...well, you know?
2. my hair did the SAME exact thing. I still suffer from a fairly serious case of frontal head-short-wispy's. (not a technical term) So, I was really happy to see that other people go through the same thing!
Hope you're doing well!! You have SUCH an adorable little girl!
Post a Comment