okay seriouslyu she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! love you three!
so so so cute. she is getting so expressive. i need to see her immediately. I think on friday you should drink 4-5 cups of coffee before feeding her so that she is awake for longer than 10 minutes. it's only fair, hill.
She is SO cute in these pictures! I can't even stand it!
no she doesn't have chubby arms!
the brown one is my favorite new dress!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
okay seriouslyu she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! love you three!
so so so cute. she is getting so expressive. i need to see her immediately. I think on friday you should drink 4-5 cups of coffee before feeding her so that she is awake for longer than 10 minutes. it's only fair, hill.
She is SO cute in these pictures! I can't even stand it!
no she doesn't have chubby arms!
the brown one is my favorite new dress!!
Post a Comment