Sunday, August 24, 2008

she found her voice

this is how isabella spends her time now...just "talking" away. we think she sounds a little like how our nephew brayden used to sound when he was a baby-we called him the hawk. hope you enjoy her sweet little (hawkish) voice!

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Isabella is gorgeous and so precious! I love you blog, especially seeing how much you and Mike adore your daughter! I still remember Meghan's first laugh, I called her daddy, grandparents, everyone I could get a hold of for them to listen!
By the way this is Cris Maxwell!! My love to the three of you!

vtown said...

Oh my gosh! I love this! This is my first night of viewing your spot, and I marvel at the technology. I can see (and hear)my beautiful little granddaughter, Isabella anytime I like!
You three bring much joy to me.
I love you
Grandma Victoria
xoxo

Meghan Elaine said...

Hill,
SO SORRY I haven't been in touch. I've been feeling yucky but it's getting better and I will call soon. I am so happy you post pictures of Isabella! She is so sticking cute!!! The video of her talking is too much- I need to hold her. Immediately.

The Eyes said...

more, more, more!! We miss you guy and are framing a pic of Isabella for our apartment, wondering how you guys are! love from boston!