Saturday, April 9, 2011

for the "baby book"

here are a few pictures from the other morning of the girls cuddling and giving kisses:



 the latest with hadley:
two weeks ago she said "bye" to mike as he was leaving for work. she doesn't say it every time we ask her, but i'm pretty sure she's really saying it when she does. i also think she says "hi." and this morning she pulled herself up to standing for the first time. i was watching tv (like any good mommy) and the next thing i know she's standing right there looking at me. at least mike can take comfort in that we both missed it. (in my defense it was pretty shocking that they voted matt to redemption island again on survivor!) :)

6 comments:

Joanie said...

Hadley totally has the kissing down. i love it!

Meghan Elaine said...

They are too cute. I love that you get to watch sisters...because you had your sisters...I could look at these girls all day long.

The Eyes said...

Amazing. I loved that you were watching Survivor.

Deming said...

What cute sisters! I'm also so impressed you took your niece and nephews overnight. I'm impressed if we make it to church on time with just one child!

hapi said...

Hi mike and hillary, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

The Eyes said...

hi hill. am i right, just checking, that you seem to be taking a break from ye ol' blog for awhile? totally fine just want to make sure there's not a malfunction:)