LOVE LOVE LOVE. These are such great pictures. Isabella looks like a model (i mean that in a non creepy pageant way). So cute that Hadley laughs like that. I wish I could see you guys!
p.s. I saw her booties and was so excited she was wearing them!!! I showed Ella the picture and she just kept saying 'baby, baby.' But what she meant was, 'Oh how cute! I remember when I used to wear those!'
5 comments:
so adorable! you got such great ones's of hadley smiling. i'm going to try your trick!
LOVE LOVE LOVE. These are such great pictures. Isabella looks like a model (i mean that in a non creepy pageant way). So cute that Hadley laughs like that. I wish I could see you guys!
p.s. I saw her booties and was so excited she was wearing them!!! I showed Ella the picture and she just kept saying 'baby, baby.' But what she meant was, 'Oh how cute! I remember when I used to wear those!'
oh man hadley is big! i love her silly smile!
Way cute. Isabelle looks beautiful.
Post a Comment