Monday, July 19, 2010

matchy matchy

i didn't think i'd love dressing the girls in matching outfits as much as i do.
but i really love it.
and i love taking pictures of them.
i think they are some pretty cute girls!
even when they fall apart...
or don't listen...
or pick their nose.


p.s. thanks meghan for these adorable dresses!

2 comments:

Meghan Elaine said...

They look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I was so excited when I saw Isabella wearing it in the first post, then I scrolled down and saw both of them in it. Isn't it the funnest dressing them alike? I feel kind of dorky when I do it with Max and Ella, but I don't actually care. I know I can only get away with it for a few more years.

The Eyes said...

you're not the only one that thinks they're cute, don't worry. see you guys soon!