i recently realized that i had practically no pictures of me pregnant this time. i'm really bad at keeping up on that kind of stuff, but i didn't want to look back and regret not having any pictures (or have to apologize to this second daughter for not having any pictures).






4 comments:
Just logged on and saw you posted...I'm SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE PICTURES!
1. You look amazing. Your stomach is the only thing big on you. You should be a pregnant model for magazines.
2. The picture with Isabella lifting her shirt up by you with yours up- oh man is that the cutest ever.
3. Horay for new Dad Walt, and his amazing photography skills. I LOVE the coloring in the pictures.
4. Can I please see you soon?
You look amazing! I love these!
he did great, these are really fun. Did he also do the Christmas card you sent out? How are you feeling?
you three look like models. my husband takes good photos, but the subjects here are beautiful! it was fun doing these...
xoxo mom
Post a Comment