guest blogger: mike
HEY-O!!! Happy Birthday Tim!! We are so sorry that we cannot be there to celebrate your big day with you, especially since you are 30 now (WHAT?! REALLY?! HOW ARE YOU THAT OLD?!) and basically almost dead (well at least in the steep part of the hike that gets you to the point where the wheelchair you have to be in really picks up speed as it rolls down the hill). We love you a lot and wanted to dedicate a post to the best brother on the planet. Thank you for your constant words of wisdom and encouragement and for the example you set of what it means to be a man after God's heart. I love you (Hillary and Isabella do too) a lot. Oh, and Isabella has a little something for you: p.s. are you up for a game of 21?
3 comments:
nothing like an open mouth kiss on your birthday! she is adorable! ~KC
Isabella is so freaking talented. Did you hear that slamming beat? I thought she'd need a crazy uncle to get her into the rock n' roll music, but she's already got it in her blood. Maybe for her birthday present I should send her a Radiohead CD to start the education process!
Thanks for the great post. I love you all. Thanks for the kiss Bella.
hey! No kisses for Tim but MINE!!
Post a Comment