does she have a wig on? her hair looks so long and lush, and now she all the sudden looks so old. LOOOOVE the videos!
WOW.
WOW crawling? She really is growing up fast. Can't believe it has almost been a year. wowsers!
I can sure relate to the morning hair look! My hair does the same thing!Gma I
I can't that next month she will be 1! Wow time flies! She is such a doll Hill! You've done well. I love watching her grow via the blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
does she have a wig on? her hair looks so long and lush, and now she all the sudden looks so old. LOOOOVE the videos!
WOW.
WOW crawling? She really is growing up fast. Can't believe it has almost been a year. wowsers!
I can sure relate to the morning hair look! My hair does the same thing!
Gma I
I can't that next month she will be 1! Wow time flies! She is such a doll Hill! You've done well. I love watching her grow via the blog!
Post a Comment