isabella LOVES to eat. it seemed like a slow start, but now she gobbles up all of her food and often we have to cut her off. the other night we fed her some sweet potatoes and when she was still hungry i peeled and mashed up a pear, and she ate the WHOLE pear. it was probably too much food to feed her, but she kept pounding her tray (see video below) and opening her mouth, and it was just so funny/cute that we couldn't resist. 

enjoying a mum mum. (thats what its called...its not me baby talking).
messy face
messy face
i just thought it was cute that she was sleeping with her legs crossed
10 comments:
LOVE the feeding video...so much excitement for her food!!! She puts all her emotions into the meal! She put a smile on my face!!
Oh we just love her! Doug commented on some "Kaya cheeks" in some of the pictures. So cute!
I just have to say I love you guys... and of course little Isabella and all her fun characteristics. It's so fun to watch her personality develop.
Ummm...I thought we all did that when we ate? Apparently it's just me and Isabella.
Sooo cute! I love that she has her mouth open before the spoon is even close! Is it me or does she look like such a big girl sleeping on her back unswaddled?
I think you should enter that video, it's a winner!!
phew, at least I'm not the only one who does that at meals.
Love seeing the joy and anticipation in her little face! Reminds me of the verse that says "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it!". Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see her eat something she doesn't like.
more videos please!!! How about an entire meal. That video clip was just too short! Please include the end where her face is a mess and she's grinning contentedly! Thanks so much for sharing...I keep playing it and laughing! So much fun!
Grandma I
I love the video of you feeding Isabella. Abby feeds me the same way.
Post a Comment